< Click the image to learn more
Resources that are useful for school-based health and human services providers.
- The Effects of Cannabis Use during Adolescence
- What has research over the past two decades revealed about the adverse health effects of recreational cannabis use?
- Adverse Health Effects of Marijuana Use
- Clearing the Smoke on Cannabis – Cannabis Use and Driving
- Unintentional Cannabis Intoxication in Toddlers
- Guide to Facilitate Discussions about Youth Cannabis Use in Your Community
- talking with a young person about cannabis
- Lower Risk Cannabis Use Guidelines for Canada