T his page is a collection of resources for families and teens in mental health emergency situations. What is a mental health emergency? Like any health emergency, a mental health emergency is a life threatening situation. It is often characterized by an individual’s intent to do harm to themselves or someone else.
We will continue to build this page as we find (or are provided with resources) that reflect communities around the world.
- Nova Scotia Mental Health and Addictions
- Provincial Mental Health and Addictions Crisis Line – 1-888-429-8167
- CAMH Crisis Resources – list of numbers to call for areas in and around Toronto.
- Health Link Alberta – 811
- Addiction Services Helpline – 1-866-332-2322
- Mental Health Helpline – 1-877-303-2642